miércoles, 24 de febrero de 2016

Cook with me

I love cooking as a hobby, I could spend hours cooking and  making experiments in my kitchen,  even though it is too small. I must be honestly, sometime my dishes are uneatable, but after trying and trying, My food becomes tasty. For this reason,  It crossed my mind why not to share it with the world when my dishes are edible and tasty or super tasty ;). Healthy and tasty are a good combination to eat without feel guilty.

Furthermore, there is another reason to write this blog. I am quite embarrassed to say this, but I need to practice my writing in English. Writing this blog in English version will help me to practice English as  learning and hobby. If you find out some mistake in grammar or spelling; please, forgive me. I write as a child, who just have started in primary school, and she is cheating with the internet :P.

I invite you  to suscribe in to my blog.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario